Saturday, November 19, 2011

LOA anyone?

I have came back to blog because I realized my mistake. Firstly, I wasn't myself when I blogged my previous post. Second, I have return with the secret. Third, I decorated my notice boards with full loads of motivational quotes and photos and lastly, I realized that I have kinda forgotten about my mission, my dream. How dumb have I become? I know, stress comes from within ourselves and if I don't control and turn it better, I guess I'll have negative results and life coming up. Hence, transformed it to something magical, HJ. Don't forget what have you learned all these years! Don't let it turned into something being forgotten!

It's almost 2am now and I'm still infront of my laptop! The original part of me has returned bit by bit. Tomorrow when I wake up, I would be free from nightmare but anyway, the nightmare was actually from my own thoughts. So yeah..

I have never felt so miserable before. Thanks for the wake up call! Oh this word really reminded me about something in the past which I have blogged about before. Oh well, let the past remained in the past. The present is beautiful... <3

Grateful!

No comments: