For the past one week of Independent Learning Week, what have I done? Read on, and you'll know! I spent my time fooling around instead of studying! Because it is supposed to be a week of study break! Oh well, I went to Torquay, Torbay. It is somewhere near Bristol and there are alot of miniature which is really cute! We drove there and it is really a beautiful place! Worth a visit! =)
Supposed to be my lunch.. but didn't know it contained beef T.T
Somebody getting married!
Fish~~~ <3
Mini Stonehenge ~~
Harry Potter!
HP fans, can you recognize this? :D
Managed to catch the train! :D
And again, the train!
Amazing!
If you are lucky, you can catch the fire coming out from the mouth of the dragon!
Four of us
Isn't this place beautiful?
Glad that I made the right decision to go! I would love to visit all these lovely places in England before exploring Europe! Life is Brilliant, Indeed!
Holiday ended, time to get back to studying and focus in what I'm supposed to do!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment