Thursday, March 31, 2011

Time changes everything~

It has been 7 months, how are you people doing? I realized as 26th of May loomed into my thoughts, I felt the excitement. Sometimes, when I'm alone or when I'm having some deep thoughts session, I always think, am I dreaming? I'm living in the UK, in the second level of my course, along with my friends. I kinda feel that all these is just a dream. I have survived without my parents over here!

One more year to go and I would be entering the REAL world. I often hear people around me saying that the real world out there is scary. But it's gonna be at the same time fun, isn't it? The experience, the maturity. Second year is ending soon, again. I remember the exact same time when I have done with my assignments and presentations in year 1, that time I was facing a hard time, and right now, it's the end of year 2. wow, time just flies!

Over the 7 months, time changes, friends changes, thoughts changes, almost everything changed. I really feel as if it's a dream that I'm living in. But well, it's reality. I always remember the time when I was 16 years old and the time when I just transferred to Sri KL. The friends that came into my life since that time up to right now, they have changed and I know, it's a person's mindset for everything.

I remember how LOA came into my life and how it changes my life from the negativity to the positivity and that's why I love to think about the past. You know, it's actually true that miracle happens when you believe in it. I missed the friend who taught me all these, encouraged me when I was deep down at the edge of my life. I don't know how to express my gratitude towards this friend.I realized, the different place we are currently at made us grew apart but I really missed those time when all I had to do was to listen to the advice given by this friend.

I'm going home soon!
Can't wait!
Home Sweet Home! <3

No comments: