Cardiff is a different place from where I'm staying. I stayed at Cristabel's flat 2 nights and I need to thank her for hosting me! Well, we went to cardiff by train and this is our first time going to a place by train! HAHA! So, it was kinda exciting? Yeah, it was.
Cristabel! =)
Cristabel, Pin Shin and Livy
Besides the sightseeing part, the main purpose of going to Cardiff is to attend the Cardiff European Games! Though I didn't participate in any games, I was there to cheer my fellow friends up!
This sitting position reminds me of the great hall in Sri KL!
I mean, assembly in Sri KL.
Salina competing with her competitor!
Her comes the 'GENG' Livy in congkak! :p
Oh yeah, both of them had to play against each other.. haha
And Salina got 2nd place while livy got 4th =)
They made us proud!! =))))
Next, the dangerous sport-Futsal
Some of my friends took part in this sport, so I was there again, supporting them!
I never know that this is such a dangerous sport! I mean, I know but I didn't know that it was extremely rough! I was so worried about them when I see how their opponent played! Anyhow, good experience.
After the futsal, we went on a short tour around city of Cardiff, with Livy's friend being our tour guide! haha!
It was an awesome day with this bunch!
Thank you for all these months, girls!
Deeply appreciate all of you!
Spring has just begun!
I <3 the weather! Nice Weather! =)
Looks like Cherry Blossom, ain't it? :)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment