Firstly,
I CAN DIE LOOKING AT THEIR CUTENESS!
CAN THEY NOT BE SO CUTE?
*SCREAMS
Honestly, I missed you! If I said I don't, I must be lying. Well, it has been a year or more since I felt that way. Time really does fly. Ain't it? I'm pretty amazed at myself of how strong I was in the past. Being forgotten by the best friend you trust so much is just so heart wrenching. I never want to feel that way anymore. This friend must be living in happiness but you wouldn't know I am living happily over here too! I felt that this is a process that I have gone through and it's amazing!
Without going through all these crap, I wouldn't know how to appreciate my friends and family. I love the way how I used to feel, I missed the nights I used to have when I was still in Malaysia and I always look forward to every single day in life every day! Well, I didn't say I don't right now. :)
It has been almost 6-7 months since I landed on this UK land and within these months, I have definitely learned a lot! I'm going home sooooooo sooon and it's so unbelievable! I can't wait to meet my friends and family! Well, it's okay to lose a friend if that friend didn't know how to appreciate you. I don't mind though. I'd rather have a bunch of friends who appreciate me than having friend who I appreciate but he/she doesn't appreciate me! :p You'd regret for not appreciating me in the end!
HAHAA! I'm saying as if I'm such a good friend to my friends! :p
Well, assignments are done, finals is coming! woohooo! Can't believe time is flyingggggg! yanling and the others are over here at the UK and am enjoying every moment of it! By the way, Spring is here! Why do I feel that it's so warm? I don't think I even need to wear a jacket these days! hahaha!
P.S.: TEUKI SINGS LEEHOM'S KISS GOODBYE SO WELL! I <3
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment