I was extremely shocked seeing news about Japan being hit by 8.9 magnitude earthquake and tsunami! I was so worried about my 3 host families, mariko and all my Japanese friends in Japan. Praying so hard that all of them will be alright. I was even more worried when my YE friends who went to Japan with me tagged me on facebook and sent me messages on facebook about the earthquake. I was so scared! My precious host families! Worrying about them, I was not in the mood to attend my last tutorial class on a Friday. Tried calling my first otosan but couldn't get through and instead, wasted 2 pounds. =/ Luckily, all of them replied the emails that I have sent to them! and it was a relieved! but some of my YEs couldn't contact their host families and they are in a worrisome state!
Hopefully the god wouldn't be that cruel! I don't want to see such cruel world! Praying hard that all my YE friends' host families are alright and other Japanese friends that I have met over the years since I joined YE!
Yesterday, while waiting for my host families' reply, I was looking at the picture infront of me (Motoki and I), really am missing this little kid. Wonder if he still remembers me. Can I have a peaceful world? I want to visit my 3 host families and my japanese friends again in the future! T.T I don't even know if Mariko is alright at Fukuoka! Hopefully her area is not affected! Ogenki De!
Pray for Japan!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment