Sometimes, I really cannot believe at the place where I am or perhaps how time could passed so quickly! I remember yesterday were the days I transferred to Sri Kl from Bu4 and today I'm at the second level of my tertiary course. Next year would be my final year and I would be stepping towards the working environment!
I have quite a lot of friends who are working and as I listened to their working experience, somehow, I have a lot of thoughts going on in my mind. I would like to experience this working life but at the same time, I would love to stay in Uni to enjoy my life as a student! A lot of people have been telling me that working is not as easy as you thought. Oh well, I will understand when I start my internship in June I guess!
Oh yes, I realized... I have been studying for 7 months in the UK. Look at the number! From Day 1, the first month, it's already the 7th month I'm over here and soon, it's time for me to return to my beloved home town! I'm really eager to go back and hang out with my family and friends!
People say, time passes, I am growing older and older by age, some thing changes, thinking of maturity changes but friendship will never change. I actually kinda doubt it. Somehow, I am afraid to get to know new friends. I realized, I haven't been keeping in touch with some friends back in Malaysia and I feel deeply sorry to them. Though I haven't been contacting them, I still think about them every now and then.
New inspiration really inspires me! I have added a lot to my wishlist and things that I want to achieve!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment