Friday, August 27, 2010

Better with this way...

Some people don't do this, but I'm doing this now. I can't stand the anger within me now. The more I thought about it, the angrier I get! I know I have been telling people or may be people have been telling me that its over, don't care about it anymore because it is just worthless to care about but something just appear over and over in my mind...

Why won't certain human think before act? How can a person be so nice to you and out of a sudden, treat you as a piece of transparent glass? How did that happen? I don't know either. I'm just so surprise to see all these happening. I have learned a lesson but it is still clearly in my mind about what had happened! Please just make this piece of memory disappear.!

Well, of course.. I am to be blamed as well. If I didn't start the first step, how would all these happen? isn't it? but I'm so glad that while all these are happening, I have another part of me which is positive and wouldn't take anything which isn't mine..

I just can't get it..
But it is better to leave the problems here and leave
Everything would be so much better...

No comments: