Saturday, August 21, 2010

Amazing outings!

The last time I posted a post regarding "Life is good", immediately, life sucks. I couldn't describe how bad it was because it was extremely horrible! It was the most awful moment in my life in 2010! And I never want to return to that moment!

Having quite a number of exciting activities lately..
Firstly, the YEs came for the Summer camp in M'sia and some of my friends hosted them, so I get to join in the fun, again!

Last Tuesday, we went out with the YEs. That was my first time to meet them! Seeing so many of them enjoying every moment of their life in M'sia made me thought of the times I spent with my YE. I actually regret not joining trips with my friends to bring our YEs anywhere! Because I realized that this is when the YE will really enjoy and have a memorable stay. No wonder Mariko stopped contacting me! =(

Last Saturday was a YE potluck party at EX's house. Of course, from there.. I get to see even more YEs. Be it Japanese or European YEs, they socialized pretty well among themselves and it was great! Is this year the last year for me to approach YEs? I hope not because I love to meet YEs from different countries..! <3 They are amazing! Last Sunday was our JI at KL. Had a great time hanging out with the Leos, again. Socialize, being installed as a LEO, took picture, joked the whole day, had deep thoughts about YEs who are leaving, Looking at the YEs who took picture after farewell party (like the one I went previously) really made up a great Sunday for me! How I wish to be so absorbed by all these activities everyday, get exhausted and just doze off. Had a great week getting all Visa application and accommodation done! After getting all these done, will be the most happiest moment in my life for now! Felt so relieved after handed in all my Visa application! It went on smoothly, thanks to god! A few friends of mine had and is having their birthdays continuously this and next week! Happy Birthday Michelle, Wei Keat, Takashi, Cristabel, JY and Munn Yee! Unfortunately, I couldn't celebrate their birthdays with them! I'm truly sorry about that! Next round will do! =) Oh well, this is like a summary of what I did during the last week! LOL!


Leos.. ;D


Potluck party!


Me and Natsuho (YE from Japan)


Joint installation 10'


YE Farewell Party!
All the best in life for whatever you do!
Remember to give yourself a smile
Remember that you are the one who can determine your happiness!
Night people!

No comments: