For the past few weeks and past one month, I have been attending loads of Leo activities and I even hang out with them more than I hang out with my uni friends! No doubts, they are interesting people I met in my life! Without them in my life, I don't know how would life be! So grateful to be able to meet them in my life! ;D
Have been hanging out with the YEs from other countries again. I know! i have been hanging out with YEs since 2007 when I first hosted Mariko! I love to see them! Love to exchange cultural info too.. It's simply interesting..
Today was the farewell party for the YEs. I can feel it. The time when Mariko left us, the time when I left the Horiuchis', the watanabes', the Iidas'! Leaving and seeing them leaving is indeed saddening. But my mom's words is still in my mind.. 'nothing is permanent'. I believe that I will be meeting them again sometime in the future. I won't forget the memories my YE brought to me and what I did at my dream country...
Sometimes, thinking about my host father's expression when he asked me 'did you enjoyed?' was really funny and am missing those times. How I wish to return to the past when everything was still so pure but I know something is awaiting me in the future. I have to discover it! I am gathering all sorts of experience!
"Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened" One of my besties in high school told me when my YE left me. I take it as to tell myself not to be sad because I will be meeting her soon, though I guess she has sort of forgotten about me. If fate will bring us together, I will meet her!
When I left Japan, Otosan told me, "Don't be sad because this is just the beginning of our relationship!"
For those who are leaving, cherish every moment with your family for you will never know what is going to happen in the future! Live with no regrets! :D
A piece of memory meant to be broken
It is not worth looking back
I'll treasure now and begin the next chapter of my life!
Thank you people!
It is not worth looking back
I'll treasure now and begin the next chapter of my life!
Thank you people!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment