Friends come and go
Well, I thought that certain friends could become my friend forever but I was wrong enough to believe it. If you can't do it, please tell the truth but not simply making false promises. It is not good to make a promise to someone and not being able to fulfill it. Today, I realized there are very few friends that I can rely on but its alright because it is enough! & i'm grateful too because they are always there for me =)
I missed my okaasan, otosan, obachan, 4 host brothers and the other 2 host families! Looking at friends who are hosting this year and going to their desired country for YE programs really made me thought about I, who hosted Mariko 3 years back and went to Japan 2 years back! I missed Mariko, too. =) Hope she is doing well. O genki de!
Remember my hosto ototou?

First host brother, takashi!

Second host brother, keigo who was playing piano

3rd host brother, Ryota

4th cutestttt host brother, motoki (Otosan at the back!)
Yeah.. it has been long since i blogged about them! As I said before, I have been blinded by some things and feeling depressed for nothing. I'm so sorry but I won't put it as my top priority anymore. These people are more important than that!
I miss them!
You know, when I took a picture with Motoki one day, I told them, "my brother", pointing to him in the picture. He was so happy that he asked me again, "are you my sister" in English. AND I said, "Yes, I am your sister." He was so happy about it and he went to bed!
Another time when otosan came down frm their bedroom and he told me about the conversation btw him, motoki and ryota:
Motoki: Hooi Jett loves me and I love her too Ryota: I feel that she is part of our family now..
Kinda forgot what my otosan said but after listening to him, I was almost in tears because I was leaving them soon! I miss Motoki a lot. How I wish that he is with me now so that I would be happy and I could worry less about anything in Life.
Remembering what my 2nd host brother told me once really made me laugh. One day, he said
"Can you put me into your luggage so that I can follow you back to M'sia"
I was laughing, and this was what came out from my mouth:
"Hontou ni Kichigai!"
Another funny conversation between Takashi and Keigo:
Keigo: He was singing amazing grace and it was terrible! and he said I love you, takashi! Takashi: what? are you crazy? the grace is broken! It is broken grace!
I didn't know that Takashi knows how to joke too! I love being with them because I would be laughing all day long!
Thinking about all these makes me miss them even more! Bring me back memories with them please! I really need it! =))
Not to forget, I missed Otosan and okaasan too! They are the perfect host family I want! Thank you!
Japan Japan, how I wish to shout, once more...
JAPAN! JAPAN! HERE I COME!
Right now, lets just cherish everything in Life! =))
Feels so Japan!
Can I return to that moment?
Miss Japan, loads...
Can I return to that moment?
Miss Japan, loads...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment