Wednesday, September 1, 2010

You are replaceable

They are all lies.
--
I love how my current friends can easily cover up things I should just put away. I love how I will smile whenever I think about them. I love how important they are in my life. I love how they love to joke whenever there's an opportunity. I love how I laugh at their jokes till my stomach hurts because this is the life I want! ;)

It has been a few months since I studied in Uni or you can say, go back to Taylor's, sit in the library and study or sit in the cafeteria, chatting with my lovely friends. Life's good without assignments. I'm enjoying my holidays at M'sia to the max! ;) I will definitely miss this lovely holiday when I'm at there.

Would be separated by friends and family who brighten up my life with their laughters. Would be at the other side of the world..

"This is our dream"

Is this really my dream? I must learn to be independent. I believe the next chapter of my life would be another interesting story of my life again. More challengers are to come but let me solve it with courage. Discovering life is indeed exciting.

Life with a bunch of Leos is more than awesome! Without doubts, they have became important people in my life. Someone is going to China soon, too. :( Life would be different without each and everyone of them in my life in the next 2 weeks later. What I want to say is that throughout these one year of becoming a Leo, I have certainly learned a lot. Never regret joining this club, never regret knowing each and everyone of you! Without them at this stage of my life, life will be different. KL Unity's 15th Anniversary Dinner will be stained in my mind eternally and whenever I look back at this night, I believe I will smile and say, I met a bunch of true friends who never fail to make me happy when I was at the terrible stage of my life. Thank you, Leos.

I'm glad to say that because of them, my perspective of life changed.

Something is no longer important than being with all of you ;)

Please do remember me when I'm at the other side of the world

Roar!

No comments: