Hey everyone! I know you guys have been waiting to hear from me after I departed right? Well, Life is okay.. I feel really different sometimes because when it is during the day here, back in Malaysia, everyone is sleeping, I feel so out of touch from my family and friends at Malaysia. I really do miss every single of them, feel so empty without them in my life but this is the path I have to go through! I am on the journey of discovering Life! I love how this journey is so beautiful! Although there might be ups and downs, I have to walk through all difficulties! A lot have been happening after I arrived in the UK. Well, it is interesting! Ask me if you want to know. I'll do some updating by then! =))
Friends and family who sent me off at KLIA, Thank you! Appreciate that you took all the way from all parts of KL to send me off! Appreciate everyone of you! Please do take care and we shall meet in a year time! I will definitely miss all of you! :)
For more photos, please view it on facebook!
I'm happy with what I have,
Thank you very much...
No comments:
Post a Comment