Friday, October 1, 2010

Discovering life is amazing!

It is the beginning of October soon! So much has been happening since the beginning of the year and I'm so glad that I have had all those experience because these experience have gave me courage to face my future in the future! Challenges are great because from there, I learnt and grow.

Without this gang of ppl, I swear I won't be able to be so happy today and I wont be able to cherish so many things in life. I admit.. in the journey of discovering life, I feel empty without them! Weeks and weeks with them have built up the importance of them in my life. Most importantly, I have faced not yet the biggest challenge with them by my side making me feel so grateful and happy about the life I currently have! Meeting all of them is my luck. I thank god about this, really!

So many on-going activities lately but I won't have the chance to attend any of them! =( That's really sad! But hopefully everything will go smoothly and most importantly, updatesssss!

I have already put a full stop to it and I promised, no turning back! I will continue my journey on discovering life!

I will remember what I have been through! Thank you people! I really do miss all of you! :))

No comments: