I know you are curious who is this now... There you go, he is yap wei keat, was the president of KL Unity for a few months. He is a really nice friend when you get to know him! A good person to joke too! Oh ya, a very knowledgeable friend and also a friend who love to bully me :( Since the day I was appointed to become the assist. Secretary of KL Unity, i have learned a lot from this friend of mine. Be it life, club itself, friends or personal problems, I have learned a lot a lot a lot I can say! Although I can't really talk verbally about what are the changes but I'm pretty sure that I have learned a lot from this bro!
One more thing is that, I always think that the first half of the year is full of crap, bull shit and lots of nonsense in life but I realized that I am changing this view for the next half of 2010 because of some people who have involved themselves in my life and one of them is wei keat! would love to thank you, my friend for making my life so amazing! How can I live without all these people in my life? Although I'm far away from all of them, life seems amazing whenever I thought about the times we spent together.
When I first met him, I was thinking why is his name wei keat instead of wai keat? HAHA! Cos my other friends whose name is "wei jie"'s english names are wai keat.. so, I was just curious. Well, didn't know that he is such a good motivator and like what he is being called---god. Previously, I was facing a huge problem in my life before I came to UK and he was one of the ones who helped me solve the problem gradually and I really thanked him for that! Because I swear, I got a lot more better after listening to advices given by him!
I said this before : 1 month! 1 month is coming soon ain't it? Well, I guess I have already solved that problem completely... Look at that word! It's completely! Aren't you happy for your friend who have been suffering since months ago? HAHA! =)))
Well, I didn't know that he actually took the early flight until yesterday 1 or 2 hours ago before his flight! Well, you know that I'm so long winded! wishing a person again and again before his/her departure date/time! Please, I hope that you won't mind! :) Seriously to say that I'm so lucky that I don't need to send him off, or else the whole KL would be flooded! HAHAHA! =)
I'm sooooo god damn lucky to have know you and the others because life is so beautiful after knowing you guys! Please, keep in touch! Or else, you know what I'm going to do right? :P
Anyway, all the best and good luck to you in discovering your new journey in life! I owe you a lot! :) so you better show your face after 2 years! Till then, this is a blog post specially written for you, my friend!
THIS is Friendsforever! (If you know what I'm referring to! ;))
Love,
a friend who will always be your friend!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment