Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Without a title

3 More days till my departure time! Ask me am I excited and I will tell you it stands only 50% of everything.

Yesterday was my last farewell with my friends here before I head to my study destination! I promise, I won't live with regrets. New life, will begin soon. Within these 2 months, I have lived life to the fullest, I have realized the importance of everything in life and I have a different mindset, different happiness. I am glad that I chose the right happiness for myself because I won't regret choosing this. At least, it brought me happiness that will be stained in my mind eternally.

Going back to that topic, College friends held a farewell party for me and my other friends who are heading to UK. I didn't spend much time with some of them and yesterday was my last day seeing them, and hanging out with them. When I come back next year, I won't be able to see them! Nevertheless, I feel grateful that they were my classmates back then.! Yesterday we were not able to keep our mouth shut. There we go, talking from this end to the other end. At the end of the day, we realized that we talked that whole day.. A lot more to catch up, actually. But time is limited..

Friends come and go
but I know definitely
which friends come and go
and which friends don't!
We shall keep in touch
even when we are
at different place around the world! ;)

No comments: