Tuesday, December 1, 2009

TBF ended! T.T

Now it is kinda late update but I will just do it.! :)

The first moment I step into Taylor's, my feeling is "oh no, what am I suppose to do? I don't want to be here!" At that moment, I wished so much to go back to my high school, sri kl, which is situated just behind taylor's University College. But I hv graduated. haha...

When I was still in Japan, I still remember how I dislike my parents to decide on which college and which intake I should enter. I was so frustrated that time, I couldn't talk to my parents face to face to tell them how I dislike to go taylor's and I don't know why! and now, TBF ended. This foundation is short yet fun! I got to know so many great people. I have truly learned a lot in this one year time. The friends I mixed, the dream I wanna reach...etc I will never forget it. :)

I know next year, everyone is going to be separated. Junee is going to norttingham or sg, xiyi is going to UniSa, Pin Shin is going to Uwe and me? I hv nt decide yet. Everyone is going to different path. And of course my other coursemates... :) I'm so glad that I've known all of you and thank you for the memories together! I really appreciate it. =D The end of the foundation seem to come so quickly. haha... and now 2 months of holidays! :D

I will definitely miss the times we spent together, friendssss! :D


Junee, pin shin and xiyi! :D





Pui yee!!


Pin Shin!!

Love,
HJHJHJHJHJ

No comments: