Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is my mission completing soon?

OKAYY!! I'm going to announced that there's a good news here! BUT I'm not stating what is it here, in case there's some leakage or something.. Anyway, it is a really good news, I can say!! =) I have never expected this would happen especially 31st of Dec is drawing so near! BUT amazingly, it happened which still, I couldn't accept it... I love thanking the Universe! THANK YOU! Actually, I am happy because the Universe heard me! I SUCCEEDED OBTAINING SOMETHING I DESIRE! LOA IS WORKING MAN!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! =DDDDD

Anyway, yesterday was Christmas! I had so much fun yesterday! Alright, let's talk about Christmas eve first! I went out with my college gang during Christmas eve and went out with my family at night to the curve and i saw PIN SHIN! wahahahah.... didn't talk to her though... :( Anyway, I believed that she had fun that night! =)

I really hope that dream I dreamed during Christmas eve would come true! It will, won't it?

During Christmas day, I went out with one of my High School friend, had a great time with her.. hahaha! AND AND AND AND the most important thing is at night, I went to my neighbour's open house and met a Japanese girl there! I'm so so so happy! My neighbour, Karyna's YE was really friendly and open. She talked to me a lot and I really enjoyed that night with her and of course karyna :) I'm so glad to know so many YEs in this one year..! really, its amazing! :)


This is the Japanese girl I met, her name is Minori.. pretty girl?

I'm meeting her again soon and am looking forward to it! =)))

I'm glad that it came true
I'm really glad that the universe heard me.
Thank you, thank you and thank you!

No comments: