Monday, December 7, 2009

l o v e I t

Well, I'm sure I have not upload my class's photo right?
Here you go....
TBF Jan Intake 2009 .4

Awesome classmates, awesome people, keep in touch, peeps! :D

I went to watch new moon with Bee and before that, Irene joined us for dinner and we had steamboat for our dinner! Cool! This is my first time having steamboat with my friends! :) I had a great time fooling and joking around with them like we used to.. :D


Irene and I preparing...



The Bee!






Can u spot the star with eyes and mouth? lol...

and lastly...


Fruits and Jellys... :D

Bee send Irene home before we went to watch new moon. I thought that I had no chance to watch expecting that the cinema might be packed with people that are going to watch midnight movie but surprisingly, it was rather empty.. haha.. :)



New Moon! I have finally watched it! OMG! I've been waiting since a week ago.. :) Omg... Jacab black look so much better after he cut his hair! :) and and Edward cullen!!!! Kyeli's right! It is depressing after the end of the movie .... somehow because edward cullen is gone.......... Well, Eclipse! I'm waiting!!! :)


I'm waiting for my next attempt

I want to succeed
Thank you

No comments: