Back to Malaysia once again. Smell of the polluted air, humidity and heat is where I stay... Missing the fresh and cool air that I have stayed for 2 years. But oh well, home sweet home to myself! It's really good to be home after 1 year ++ of staying outside of my home country... I didn't have jet lag at all, unlike in the UK. Jet lag was pretty bad for me over there. I came back just to realized that my sim card is not working so I guess it's stopping me from connecting with friends over my phone.. haha! It's a good thing actually.
Finally get rid of my untrimmed hair for about a year++. Brother is going to leave us when I come home. It's really depressing but I'm meeting him soon anyway after this! so, this 2 years in the Uk have got me gained tons of experience in self development. I believed, I have grown alot within this 2 years. Alot has changed as well. Friends, places... etc some friends who keep in touch with me 2 years ago are no longer keeping in touch with me anymore. But at least I do know who stayed with me from 2 years ago until now and who don't. I'm happy with my life, my friends. They are awesome.
Definitely, there's not much of a time that I could waste on computers, online or doing something unnecessary like what I did last time because time is limited, life is short. I need to do something which is more important and that I would see as not wasting my precious moment in my home country. Need to learn from my brother to read more. Keep telling myself over and over again to read more! Because I am lacking in reading and definitely need it to boost my knowledge!!
Just for the sake of blogging, I blogged. Thanks to those who still bother to read this blog.
Goodbyeeeeeeeee~
Monday, September 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Welcome back! I'm still in Terengganu but hope to see you soon! =)
haha wow you still read my blog! =DDD alright will see you on friday! =D
Post a Comment