Sunday, September 16, 2012

Reminiscing moments of life

2 Years ago, remembering myself in the airport with 3 of my friends who are going to the UK with me, I was feeling both nervous and excited as I left my parents and walked through the customs. At that time, a brand new life was waiting for me to discover and after 2 years, I stood a level above the customs, looking at my brother who left us just like that. The only brother that I have... After he leave, I guess I'll be alone again, the only kid in the family! He's just a special brother in his own way that nobody would have expected. Off he go to explore his life. As happy as I am for him, I'm as well afraid about something else. It has been a well spent 2 weeks time with my brother after not seeing him in a year. This 2 weeks is the best time spent with my brother ever since I have come back.

I have my own life and it is waiting for me to discover how amazing it is. Looking for jobs, continue with my studies and work after completion of studies. The cycle is just like that. what more can it be? But throughout the journey of this cycle, I believe each and everyone of us will learn a lot and matured in thinking. As I grow older, I have realized a lot that I have not even realized back then. The question marks are still floating above my heads. But alot of the questions have been resolved right now. I realized that as I grew older, I can't be plainly spending my time on unnecessary things. Honestly, I regret  a lot not listening to my parents when I was younger to spend more time in reading more of the reality. I do think that I am in need of more knowledge and my brother often acts as the role of an older brother to motivates me to do more reading to increase my current knowledge level. These few months holiday is certainly vital for me to some self-development. I promise, I'll be better before I return to the UK.

Still as in love with them, some people don't understand how can the fans of SJ mix so well together and even friends of friends can be introduced to each other and eventually they will become best friends. Probably people will find this funny but I really think that SJ is a gift for me because I wouldn't have had so much of motivation thinking about the effort they have put in to achieve who they are today!

My life is amazing! 
Introducing my brother! hey yeah he is my younger brother but he do look taller than me, but he is younger than me!! Oh well , this brother of mine don't like to take photos and that is why I really do not have many photos of him! It's a pity really! But hopefully he will develop some interesting hobbies which is out of our expectations when he is over there!

All the best my brother~

No comments: