Should I say I'm almost done with Uni? I have just sat for my finale final exam in Uni. Looking at the books and notes piled up above my shelfs, I often asked myself... is it ending already? No, it has ended. Uni has ended. I'll miss Uni a lot and my life in bristol. I'll definitely miss it. One day, when I was still sitting for my exams, I woke up early to study but only to find an emotional side of me emerging again. I looked at my room, from the book shelf, my photos of family, friends, host brother, sj darlings, my super junior collection, to the notice board that I have attached loads of motivational quotes and loads of super junior photos. I asked myself yet again, is it ending already? As I looked at the motivational words/quotes which I attached it on my vision board, I saw the word 'ss4'. SS4 stands for super show 4 and it is super junior's 4th concert.
Guess what? I have been to ss4. The concert that I would die to go for. I have been there and came back. Paris to me is like a wonderland with fantasized dreams and fairy tales. I went to Paris with bel, just the both of us. Together, we explore the beauty of Paris. Never knew it could be so great travelling with a friend like that. The best thing on earth is that I met my darlings at ss4! ss4 is so worth it to go. Reminiscing the moment where 9 supermans walked passed me just within a face to face distance often motivates me to study harder. I couldn't believe my eyes. I achieved something that I would never thought I could have achieved. I thought that I would only look at them from far and that's it. But I never never knew that i could see them so closely. So, because of this I'm often motivated by them whenever I'm down to studying. I'm really thankful for my dad to let me fulfill my dreams! Thanks dadddddd!
The rest of my days in bristol is going to be very very precious. I will miss every bit of it. I'll treasure every single thing for the left over days. I'm really glad that I am here. =)
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment