I've started Uni for a week. As usual, time flies! Last year I was still at college studying TBF and now I am at Uni studying Accounting and finance! =) I guess this is quite a popular course, isn't it?
So, the first day of Orientation was quite okay. Ps was in the same course as me so we sticked to each other all day long.. A few of my ex classmates were in the same course as me right now. I'm really glad too! At least, there are some ppl that I know. Oh yes, even some ex sri kl-ians are here too! =)
Taylor's is huge, definitely.
I'm in the different tutorial group as Ps :( That's not a good news. Well, it would be amazing to be in the same class as her but since it turned out to be like that, we have no other choice but follow right? yes! We still would be seeing each other during lectures, clubs and societies, lunch or even other days! We can study together too, like before! ;D
All the best to everyone in Uwe A&F!
Oh yes, I didn't mention that how expensive are the text books! A thin book can cost rm 180? Are you kidding me? Oh well... I'm sure I'll find another better way to own that text book! =)
By the way...
Today is my obaachan's birthday! Although she won't be able to see this but still..
Happy Birthday! 誕生日おめでとう!
A Desire that mustn't be varnished!
A Desire that would be fulfilled...
A Believe that would last eternally!
All the best!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment