Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 EVERYONE!!

I hope that everyone enjoyed their new year eve yesterday! =)

As I looked back at 2009, somehow I felt funny that I did this, funny that I did that and so on... XD well anyway, it was a great year 2009! I had all sorts of emotions : happy, sad, confused, angry... etc As I said, I've completed my mission in year 2009. So, I guess it made 2009 a great year, too!

In 2009, I got to know a lot of YEs and one special friend of my mine, yee lin.. I learned to appreciate life more and of course I've 3 great host families too!! I really love my life very much... Oh yes.. I tried to believe in LOA stronger than before! so, can I say that 2009 is a great year? I hope that 2010 would be even better! :)

I had a lot of fun yesterday at my neighbour's house. They invited us to their house to have dinner and enjoy our` new year eve there! I met minori there again, the Japanese YE. She is leaving in a week time! Oh gosh... time really flies! This made me thought of both mariko and my new year eve last year with chisa, nao, papa and mama. :) Although it was not a great new year eve last year but at least I could celebrate it in my dream country! =)

Get back to my night, yeah... so, we talked a lot there and I don't know why, I just love talking to Japanese... don't say that I'm mad... :) I'm normal... just like my other YE friends :) Well, when the clock striked 12am, the loud fire works, as if it was an alarm clock telling us it was 1.1.2010 was heard throughout the whole sunway damansara!! =D we went out to take a look at the beautiful fire works and wow! yeah.... it was very beautiful!! :) and... we talked outside my neighbour's house for an hr! LOL..... But it was a great new year eve :D

I missed sayaka suddenly yesterday when I was chatting with minori... sayaka is yeelin's YE..

I think I should really call up my 3 host families since today is new year.. :D but I'm still nervous.. haha... especially when my 2nd host family doesnt know how to speak English.! :S

Well..... Let me wish everyone a great 2010 year and raise up all your dreams and goals that you wanna achieve!! =DDD

No comments: