Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Believe it or not, I cooked!

Today is the 5th of Jan 2010. Last year, I rmr it was the first day of my College but I didn't go. Instead, I went shopping with my dear cousins from Australia! :) I was scared too as it was the beginning of the new chapter of my life. As like right now, is the beginning of the next chapter of my life-- University Life. I hope that everything would be as great as it is now! I really appreciate and glad that I'm alive in this world. I don't regret that I'm a Malaysian because Malaysia is so multicultural. When I shared my culture at Japan with my host parents only then I realized that my culture is so--- interesting? or full of varieties? My host father even get so interested in Malaysia.. :D I'm proud of myself as an ambassador of Malaysia! =)

Well, just now I received a new year post card from my 1st host family! That Japanese post card is very unique. They printed their family members or anything which is related to their family on the post card and at the back, they write the address. Last year, I requested to have one when I saw how cute it was!

When I accessed into the webpage my host father gave me, I felt the feeling of host family sick. Ha ha! funny? xD I really miss my four host brothers! they are so awesome, so cute, so crazy, so funny. I really love them a lot. I treat them as if they were my real brothers.. :)

Oh yes.. today.. out of boredom, I baked banana cake & cooked Japanese udon! :) I know some of you would be shock but I did it! My daddy said my banana cake tasted good. Mummy said my udon was great but a little sweet! :) I've succeeded! I would love to try to cook other dishes too! after all, cooking isn't that bad.. :D

Let's see what is happening in Japan! :


Motoki! I miss him :(


My first host family at the temple! :)


Poor Keigo!!

This year would be a wonderful year!
hey, I've proved LOA laaa.....
who dares to object LOA??? =p

No comments: