Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's Over!

With a blink of my eyes, SPM is over, my secondary school has come to an end. As I'm done with commerce Paper 1, I began to feel the excitement in me, that feeling is like so relieve, it is like everything is over, really over, just by a few minutes. As the time passing, I began to think of my first step into the great hall, Sri KL's Great Hall, my first expression was "WOW! This hall is so huge, so wonderful!" and now, my last step from The Great Hall is "yes! Its over, It's Finally OVER!"

Sigh~
Form 4 and 5 seemed to passed so rapidly. When we were in school, holidays are always in our heads, and now its holiday, but we kept looking back at the times we had together, the memories. From first day of SPM- Bm to the last day of SPM- Commerce. This will be stained in my memory forever.

The Last day of SPM was Irene's birthday. So we celebrated her birthday in pyramid. It's been so long since I've been to Pyramid!


HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY IRENE!!

Happy Birthday, Irene. haha. I know you are the earliest who finished exam. I know, I know! But I think you will remember this 17th birthday celebration of yours for life and life, right? Yeah. So, keep in touch and we will meet again, next year? When I come back from Japan. That would be awesome, many things to share with you guys. Nice knowing you! Friends for Life and Thanks for everything!!

After SPM Celebration and Irene's 17th Birthday:





9 more days to go to Japan! =D
Mariko!!! I'm coming! =D




No comments: