Saturday, December 6, 2008

Random

7 more days to go!!

Can't believe it. Only one more week and I will be in Japan but my host family details are not delivered to me yet. Well, may be Erica, Jun Yong and I are the one who are more special. May be we will get better host! =D

Glad that SPM is over. It's been a few days I didn't go to school and will never go back anymore. I missed school. I missed my friends. I missed teachers. I missed everyone there, the building, the structure, the class rooms, the library, the laughter of 5 omega, the girlfriend's gossips, the smiley face everyday i see in school, the announcement, the tears, the joy.

I guess next year in the morning I will dress up to school and realize that I'm too old to go to a secondary school. Well, have to accept the fact that I've been officially graduated though. Time can;t stay there forever but move on. Move on is the best thing.

Holidays are just going on. One more week to go to Japan. I realized that time is short, time is really limited. Talking about life is short. I will always think about something humorous went on in my class. Well, 5 omegarians, you guys will know what am I talking about!

Next Thursday is Prom Night. Time flies~ And that would be my last day to see ALL of them. Of course we will have some other time to see each other but the feeling will not be the same as it used to anymore. As I hugged Belin on our last day of SPM, I felt relatively sorrow. I felt dismay. Tears are almost running down my cheeks. That's how emotional I am, You can't blame me. =p Belin is not going to Prom Night, that's why I felt sad to separate with her. I know, we will be seeing each other but what if one of us can't make it? what if? Then the gathering wouldn't be called Flower Formation because one petal is absent.

B is going to Melbourne next Monday and I'm not going to see her anymore till next year, perhaps? she has to go NS. Wish you luck, Bee. Find your honey around NS. SF is not going anywhere though. Its okay SF. I will still online in Japan and send you some messages to signal you that I'm gonna miss you there! =]

Mariko still hasn't reply my damn emails. I wonder has her computer broken into pieces again. That was what she told me, her computer was broken. Well, I'm not teasing her! I'm just finding an excuse for her. See! I'm a good Host sister! Fukuoka is really far from Narita and yet I feel like perhaps bumping into her? Just missed her so damn much. XD If and only if we could turn back the time and return to those days we had together. Really miss those days we had together.
Remembering the first day when I talked to her, she couldn't understand what am I trying to say.

Anyway, my Host family details is on it's way! I should wait patiently! Right, this is the right attitude. =)


YE Chai Hooi Jett <3

No comments: