Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happiness

Have you ever experienced happiness? What is happiness? Well, for me, happiness is everything. Without happiness, I don't know how am I to continue my life. Well, of course, happiness is created by friends around you.

I once experienced despair, sorrow, everyday. My life was just a word to describe it! Dull. It's just something that has happened that turned me into an emo freak. In the middle of the class or in the process of completing my assignment, a drop of tears might flow down. Negative thoughts, unwanted thoughts, depressing thoughts came one after another into my mind. That was what i say, depressed.

Well, do you know how I overcome my sorrowful? By reading the book, "The Secret". This book is the greatest motivational book I've ever read. After I read this book, I understand happiness, success. Do you know why some people will get depressed, emotional...etc? That's because when the person think one sustain thought which is negative, negative thoughts will be manifested into that person's mind, and one by one, the negative thoughts were attracted and form depression. Do you know you actually attracted all these negative thoughts? yeah.. you actually did.

When you know that you are beginning to be sad, you should laugh more and tell yourself that you are happy. Talk to friends that are positive. Tell lame jokes to them. Make them laugh! It just will do you good. It will make you forget about your negative thoughts and the problem you are facing.


You can control your emotion and don;t let emotion control you! Just like me.. :) Now, I understand, and I know how to control my attitude towards any situation. Or else, I guess right now, I will not be able to concentrate in studying. :)

I guess that's all for now. =D

No comments: