Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Hari Raya holiday is arriving! Well, but it do no effect to the Chinese and the Indians. I'm here to blog about holidays. Do you know why some people thinks that their holidays is full of boredom, hatred? That's because it is they themselves who has determined how their holiday should be before the start of the holidays! Before the holidays, they might think, "aww.. it's holidays again! I guess it might be a bored holiday for me, without friends around, and just study! oh, i hate studying man!" That's the main reason. Are you thinking that I'm wholly talking crap?

Well, I might say that you are certainly wrong! A person with a negative mind set will not go on with a positive life unless they change their point of view of life. Imagine someone saying "Ohno! I'm gonna be late for the meeting, the manager is going to have me killed! oh noo..." And yes, that person will certainly be LATE! Whatsoever that you tell your mind with the word "don't", the negative part will appear. But if someone said something positive, eg. I'm going to be early, I'm going to be in time, then it will turn out to be positive!

I was harmed with negative thoughts a few days ago, but after taking a glimse of the book "the secret", my whole point of view changed AGAIN! Yes, I've read this book many many times but after I stopped reading for a long period, I will be moody. I realized that in the past, I've done many mistakes, although I've read the secret a lot of times, yet I don't know how to make use of it. I was moody, sadness fill me up. Now that I've reread the book and watched the movie in Mrs J's house, I rised from 0% to 100%. Yes, I visualized before, but what I visualized was wrong! Totally false! In my imagination, it should be all positive, 100% positive but what I visualize was actually half positive and half negative, that's the reason why I didn't succeed in the past. Now that I've understand the concept, I visualized and felt happy. I was surprised as well as in the past when I visualized, I felt unwillingly sad. Sadness occupied me!

No comments: