Friday, September 12, 2008

Friendship <3



It is not until I met them, I finally understood the meaning of true friendship. What is friendship to you? Well, I see some friendship that involved a lot of argument, as in I don't like her, I don't like him, because of a minor situation and the friendship is being tarnished! Well, I seriously hate those kind of friendship.

Friendship is talking about trust, loyal. If you are loyal and trust your friend, why believe stranger's gossip about your most trustful friend? This is not loyal, and not trust either. I come across best friends who listen to some other people's gossip and believe them. I've even experienced it myself before. I once believe other people's view about her and I started to hate her so badly. Until then, i realize that I actually was blinded by the fact that I believed the wrong person!

I went through terrible friendship until I don't believe that there's a true friend who actually knows how to care for you or help you when you are down. During my upper secondary, I met a bunch of friends who knows how to care for me and calm me down when I'm not in a right emotion. They won't laugh at me when I'm wrong, they won't dump me for anything, they won't ignore me when I'm around the corner, crying! They just CARED about me a lot. I was extremely satisfied with my upper secondary friends, I trust them, I tell them everything. They have made my upper secondary year very memorable.

It's time to graduate when I suddenly realize there isn't much time left for us to remain together. I recalled the memories I have with them. It's just a very very very memorable and joyful moment with them. Without them, I wouldn't be who I am right now, I wouldn't know how positive I would be, I wouldn't understand the meaning of friendship, I wouldn't know how to appreciate friends, I wouldn't know how to tell jokes and I wouldn't even know how to cry for them for time is short. I know we can't be together for long. We will have our path to walk on.

For this coming graduation night, I guess I will be drown by tears of separation though after the graduation night, we will be still seeing each other in school. Anyways, without friends, we are nothing! Friends just create us..

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow, Don't walk behind me, I may not lead, Walk beside me, and be my friend."

No comments: