Considering this would be the last exam you would sit in your pre-u. Next, you are going to use this result to apply for your degree in another Uni. This result is definitely important, isn't it?
Definitely!
I'm happy to say that I'm trying very hard to motivate myself every single day to do the things I ought to do in my daily life, rather than wasting my precious time on something that won't be beneficial for me. I believe that it is difficult to change from lazy to hardworking, as I am experiencing now.
I hope to be successful in the future. Well, who don't? I just want to built up my confidence level right now so that I would be able to handle my emotion or circumtances in the future.
I admire those who have smart brains but at the same time, my thoughts is telling me that some smart people isn't smart. They are just smart in studies but not PR. I hope to be one of those who are good in PR as well as studies! haha! It's awesome! :)
over the years, I have been hearing this all over again! "you look much younger than your age!" well, since standard 1, perhaps? However, to me, it has became compulsory for them to compliment me like that, i mean those who I first met. Sometimes, when I introduced myself, stated my age, college, high school, etc, I would be waiting for them to say that phrase which I have heard over the years.
"you look so much younger than your age!"
I admit, I really look much younger than my age. I really do!Recently, I feel grateful to hear that phrase. I don't feel sad anymore. I know, it is weird to feel sad when people says that I look young, it is absolutely a compliment! But it's weird that i feel sad about it last time.
This is just a random little post stating my current thoughts in my mind right now. Remember this, everyone has the opportunity to become someone awesome, its just the amount of effort you put in and your strong desire and believe towards yourself! the burning desire must be strong! :)
Nights people!
HJ <3
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment