My college mates celebrated my birthday with me at my house! =) That evening, all of them followed me back to my house except the other 5. The other 5 came later. The first thing we did at my house was camwhore! =) Camwhoring is so fun that 9 people sat at my poor 8 year old sofa and I guess it couldn't support the weight of us, of course la! haha.. and it spoilt. We were shocked as this was the first time that all of us have ever spoil a sofa! Fortunately, my parents didn't scold me.
:)
I'm happy that I had a great 18 Birthday this year! :D while waiting for the others, we camwhored again! But this time, not on the sofa.. :) After awhile, joe and wayne came and we continue waiting for the other 3 more. haha....
Finally, we can't wait any longer and we started our meal! The food for that night was speggeti, grilled chicken, salad and drinks. what amazes me was that everyone praise that the grilled chicken was terrific, really delicious! :D Hope you guys did enjoy the food that night!
Almost all of them drank beer that night! I considered a few hours to 18 that night, so I drank too! :) Damn cross! keep forcing me to drink it. haha.. He forced brendan to drink too! Pity brendan that drank the beer with straw and his face was so red!! >< CAKE WAR!
I believe that everyone would understand that 2 words up there. damn cross! He started it.. Firstly, he pushed my face to the cake when I was told to bite the candle up. I knew this was gonna happen! I knew it! But I can't object right? So, I did it and I smelled like cake after that! After I came out from the toilet, i think my house smelled like cake! HAHAHA! The rest were having a cake war! really can't believe it! I don;t think this would ever happen if my parents were at home! :D Joyce even accidentally scratched Brendan's lips. haha.. pity him lar. xD
After the cake war, we went into my tiny study room and partay! so small, with the tables and chairs inside, and we were still able to dance there.. lol. Anyway, not everyone participated in the dance party.. lol xD
3.10.09
Danial's hari raya open house was good. haha :) I was the 3rd person frm .4 to have arrived at his house. we waited for quite awhile cos Danial said that they were lost. haha.... so wait wait and wait. when they finally reached, it was about 2 or 3 something. Junee wanted to go but she was caught in the traffic jam! :( sad.. But it was okay lar. :)
My grandma came over at night to celebrate my 18th birthday with me!! =) and most importantly, KYELI CHIN called me! My dear couzie, when can we celebrate each other's birthday together? I miss her like crazy!
04.10.09
My 18th birthday with wind and bee!
They came to my house on Sunday and we went to The Curve to have lunch and we watched a movie in the cinema (forgot the name) next to The Curve. I had a great time with them! They are my gang in secondary school :)
Actually their act were very obvious that day. Firstly, soo fong ask me to sit behind. That one was okay lar, I didn't suspect anything. But they brought a big bag out of the car (hahaha). Then, when I sat beside soo fong, she put the bag the other side, when I asked what was that, she passed it to bee. -.- obvious lar, isn't it? Then, soo fong purposely ask me to accompany her to the toilet. I knew it ald cos their act was so suspicious. lol.
when we came back from toilet, nothing happened. After our lunch, I didn't want to eat dessert and they kept persuading me to have one. I said "lets have it outside, not here la" and they said, "lets just have it here!" So, I listened to them. Bee was extremely lame! she said she ordered a blackberry or something I forgot and it turned out to be a ...
Pandan birthday cake!
HAHAHA! I wasn't surprise actually. Cos I knew edi but I was very grateful to them for willing to spare their sunday--family day with me to celebrate my birthday with me, though it is over by one day. THANK YOU SO MUCH, MY FRIENDS IN 5 RHO 08'! :)
We watched a movie-- the ugly truth. This movie was good, not bad! humorous as well! :) Bee fetched me home at about 5pm after the movie ended. It was a great day with them! hahhaa....
My birthday present from the both of them!
Thank you everyone for celebrating my birthday with me! I truly appreciate everything! I'm glad that I am having a great year in 2009 and this year is almost coming to an end, right? yeah. So, I hope that it will go on smoothly to the end! Thank you very much! :)
cheers.!
HJ :)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment