Monday, June 22, 2009

Nippon!~

Japan Japan Japan!!!


lol... It came to my mind suddenly yesterday, when I was reading a newspaper which came no relation with Japan!Anyway, I just thought of my caring host mother.. Yes, I realized that I miss her T.T She is such a caring host mother! I really am glad and fortunate that she is my host mother.. May be because she is always with me when I was at Japan for that first 2 week... The others went to school and work. Grandma? She doesn't know how to speak English.. So, I always point here and there, doing sign language to her. haha.. that sounds funny, isn't it?


I remember there was once that she took me for a walk near the lake and I need to walk with her to that lake, without my host mother following us! I was afraid that it might..! Yes.. It is exactly what I've thought... I don't know how to speak Japanese and she doesn't know how to speak Eng. So, basically, we didn't really talk. Once, I wanted to ask her if she likes the lake or something and she thought that I'm telling her that the lake is beautiful!!! OMG! haha. Can't blame her also right? She doesn't understand my Japanese! haha. But that day was really funny! haa.


Yesterday was father's day. Why am I talking about the mothers? haha. About my host father, he is a very good and caring host father too! For once, he cooked the chinese noodles for me. Normally, I can't finish the food cooked by them. May be that's because the portion is too huge! So, that night, I tried my best to finish up that bowl of noodles and I was really really really extremely FULLLLLL!!!! haha! Anyway, I manage to satisfy him! thought I didn't finish the food.. =l


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yesterday was another normal father's day. All of us went jogging early in the morning and breakfast outside. As it is Father's day, Of course I made my father a card.. =D Nothing much to enlighten his day. So, I cooked a Japanese dish, which is Udon! haha! Shocking?? definitely! After coming back from Japan, I've developed my hidden interest in cooking Japanese dish.. haha. Actually I was a little regret not to learn some dish in Japan so that I can cook at home. =(


3 more weeks to our FINALS!! Time flies! It is like I just got into 2nd sem and now it is ending~ Therefore, I need to seriously study! Can't be as lazy as now anymore!! =[ Still have 2 more assignments to go, yes we can! we can do it!! =]


Some of my friend's YEs are coming to visit M'sia again! When is mine visiting me?? まりこ, マレーシアに来ているときに?? =D

Good luck everyone!
By,
Hooi Jett

No comments: