Monday, June 1, 2009

Move on, Girls!

It doesn't matter if it is in the past or current, I think that I am more like a consultant to my friends. Sometimes, I just have a thousand of thoughts asking me, why do they suffer like this? why can't they sleep at night after the break up? why do they even cry because of the "someone" who hurt them so badly? Just WHY???? I somehow gradually understood it, the "why?" The memories are just too sweet to let them just fade away or it has stained in the brain eternally, when you close your eyes, it is there, open your eyes, it is there again. If it is over, it is over. We, as a female just have to move on and put that unwanted memory aside.

Perhaps I have just awaken from the past. Although it is not as bitter compare to my friends', I think that I have learned a lot, through the process. For females, we actually learn to be mature when something like this happen to us in our life. "Move on" is what we have to remember. Although I have the courage in doing othere stuff but talking about this, my courage can never been seen, it is as if it is faded. whenever I took a step forward, the electric eye contact exists at once and i will never see my courage level at the very top any longer. I hate myself for being like this. Every time, when I am undergoing this process, I will remember what Carmen has told me. "Courage is the willingness to be afraid and yet act in order to get what you want!" Though it never really help me, I will still wanna thank carmen for all this while, supported me since the drop of my tears. T.T THANK YOU! :)

Back to the topic. Yes, I am trying to say that in the past, I was emotional but something happen and I began to be more mature than before. I understand, letting go is very difficult for us. we just have to bear with the time, it will fade away eventually. Just work a little harder to let go. You can do it. :)

Sometimes, I really hate the guy who torture them like that. But this is not what they want, isn't it? I can't blame them. I must just as well say that we, girls' heart is very soft, we get happy easily, when the memory is sweet, we will be happy but when the soft heart has been poked with a needle, it will never recover , for a female. Although the wound has recover yet we can still feel the extreme pain. It hurts vigorously.

You know what? we have to show them that without them, we are great! We can live WITHOUT them! okay? We have hundreds, thousands, millions, billions of friends here with us. if you lost them, it is not the end of the world! Come on, wake up! Think about it, he will not know you suffered for them so much. What they are doing now is, they are enjoying life to the max, and the saddest part is, without you. Do you still wanna think about them?


Well, I hope that I am saying the right thing?

LIM XI YI!! come on! come back! I want you back!! ha ha... XDXD All of us are with you through this stage of life.. move on, move on and move on!! you can do it, girl!! Come to us whenever something is bothering your thoughts.. okay? Be happy :)

That's about it, what I wanna covey in this post^^

By,
Hooi Jett



No comments: