Saturday, January 21, 2012

Another CNY in Bristol is coming!

We are in 2012 right now, less than 1 more day to cny eve and 2 more days to CHINESE NEW YEAR! Time flies~ this is my second year for not celebrating chinese new year with my family =( But this year is better than last year! Life have been so much better, I have got used to life over here and it's just an event though. I only missed my family, the people, the atmosphere. Oh well, emotional is not needed. =) People who are celebrating cny in Malaysia, please do enjoy this very huge occasion! 

People who are feeling depressed about not being able to go back for CNY, please don't be depressed about it because you can always celebrate cny after you go back to Malaysia after achieving your dreams. As for right now, just enjoy spending this very special occasion with your dearest friends who happen to be your family members when you are away from your home! =) I always appreciate friends who are with me over here because I can only depend on them and myself... Let's have a blast during this CNY over here in Bristol! 

I love my friends <3 
Thank you for always being there for me!
I'm honored to have you guys in my life =) 

1 comment:

Xien said...

Happy Chinese New Year Hooi Jett!!!! May the year of the dragon bring you lots of luck and happiness! =)