Monday, July 19, 2010

The end is just the beginning

With a blink of an eye, my first year at UWE is over. Another chapter of my life has just ended and again, another beginning of the next chapter of my life. I remember how hateful was it for me to leave high school back then and right now, I have completed my first year at UWE. Isn't it fast and amazing?

Through the journey in this first year, I have faced a lot of challenges, gained a lot of experiences and have grown through stages. I admit, it wasn't easy for me since the beginning of the year until today but I am so glad that I am given the opportunity to experience these challenges and have a deeper understanding about what life is.

Without certain friends being with me during these 7 months, I doubt my Uni life would be amazing. Thanks for being with me all this while! I really do appreciate it! I have come to understand certain things towards the end of these 7 months that my coursemates and classmates are actually amazing people! I was always complaining and complaining about how I wish to go back to last time, during foundation with that gang of friends but I didn't realized how fortunate I am to be with my current coursemates! I'm glad that it wasn't too late for me to realized. Anyhow, I'm so glad that friends in Uni made my uni life terrific! thank you, all.

Through the period which I studied with one of my coursemates, I have deep thoughts and I have a deeper understanding about certain things as well. I have been studying with my friends for at most 3 weeks but it seem as if I have studied with them for almost a month! It seems like a very long time. The days where we were striving to finish studying certain subject at a time limit wasn't easy for any of us. we studied at the library everyday, including weekends! No wonder I felt as if we have studied since ages ago.

Sometimes, we are easily demotivated when we start counting the days to exam is drawing nearer and yet we are still trapped in this position! But I'm so glad that me, myself is such a good motivator! LOL.. Of course, I motivated myself continuously and also my friend to strive to achieve the goal of the week! Let me tell you this, feeling good is the greatest thing on earth!

My holiday officially started on last friday 12.01pm! As I reflected on what have I been doing for these 7 months, many memories flashed back to me. From the start of the course to assignments, mid term examination, assignments again, presentations and finally Final exam! Like everyone else out there, I LOVE CHALLENGES!

Besides challenges in the course, itself, I, myself have faced an additional challenge. When I said that problem was solved, I thought it was solved, I have put an end to it but little that I know, I underestimate the mind power. It isn't easy to go through this challenge but I believe that I would be able to solve this challenge given by the universe. I have been able to get over that 2 challenges, what more this one?

p.s.: Please give me another slap, I really need it.

I am putting it to the max..
I won't let it go further..
Please don't extend this piece of wound..

No comments: